Creating and managing a tour from afar can be a major challenge when you are not intimate with the destination. As a Canadian inbound tour operator, we regularly hear questions from
our clients like:
- What are the best Western Canada tour itineraries
- What are the most popular tour destinations for the Canadian Rockies? Vancouver? Alaska?
- How can I combine two or three locations in one Canada and Alaska tour?
- Do you have an Alaska or Canada tour itinerary template to use as a starting point?
To help our tour planning colleagues, we have drawn upon our experience as an inbound tour operator in Canada and Alaska to offer 3 group tour itineraries for free download. You’ll find tour itineraries featuring the most popular destination highlights of:
- The Canadian Rockies – Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper finishing in Vancouver
- South Western British Columbia – Vancouver, Victoria and Whistler
- Alaska – Anchorage, Talkeetna, Seward, Vancouver
How to Use the Sample Tour Itineraries:
- Route Planning and Flow – the best start and end points are featured with efficient routing throughout.
- Destination Research – use the highlights mentioned to include or exclude from your final program based on interest or budget, or as the starting point for tailoring a custom itinerary
- Mix and Match – each sample tour itinerary stands on its own as a complete program, but can be combined with one of the others (or all three!) for a longer experience.
- Mode of Transportation Options – depending on your preference for bus, train, plane or cruise ship you’ll find options for some or all in each program.
Group Tour Questions or Comments?
Post your questions below and we will respond quickly with a reply. It’s free, no obligation advice from an experienced inbound tour operator in Canada.