- Sochi 2014: Passing The Buck…
- Vancouver vs. Hawaii
- Alberta Events and Incentives - AMAZING
- Holiday Parties - Event Planning Fun!
- Vancouver Olympic Village - Welcome to our Neighbourhood!
- Cantrav Event Highlights 2011
- Sochi 2014: What’s it all about?
- Sochi 2014: They Also Serve Who Stand and Wait
- Sochi 2014: There’s No Place Like Sochi
- Sochi 2014: If You Build It, They Will Come
- Sochi 2014: Takeaways
- #25EventIdeas – Meeting Idea #7: Food Truck Break
- Sustainable Meetings and Events in Canada
- Vancouver's YVR is the Top Airport in North America!
- Vancouver Event Planning Tips
- Hybrid Meetings
- Incentive Planning and Metrics
- Team Building Wild West Style
- Sochi Construction
- Neo-Classical Architecture
- #25EventIdeas – Incentive Idea #4: Sleeping on a Glacier
- World Umbrella Dance
- The First Music Video Made In Space
- Is Vancouver ready for the Donald?
- Cantrav practices FLOSS... with a Farmer's Market
- Have you seen Travel Alberta's (remember to breathe) video yet?
- Game On with Business In Vancouver
Cantrav Gives Back
Cantrav is committed to supporting the communities where we operate and live.
Cantrav Supports Variety, the Children’s Charity
Their mission is to raise funds and distribute grants throughout British Columbia to inspire hope, enrich lives, and build a better future for children who have special needs.
Cantrav Supports the Union Gospel Mission
The Union Gospel Mission is a non-profit urban relief organization serving Metro Vancouver, providing hope for the hungry, hurting and homeless since 1940.
Cantrav’s Spirit Bear Adoption
The spirit bear is a genetically unique subspecies of the North American Black Bear, found only in the temperate rainforests of Canada’s West Coast. These mystical white bears number less than 200 and conservation of their natural environment is essential to their survival. Cantrav has made an ongoing commitment to adopt one of these mystical bears on behalf of our clients and destination partners. While we strive to be leaders in our industry, we feel that it is equally important to act as leaders in the community; therefore we are extremely proud to be the first company in the world to have facilitated an adoption of a spirit bear.
Cantrav Also Supports:
- Christmas Bureau family adoption program
- Food for the Hungry – homelessness and street projects; volunteer and financial support
- Child Foundation – annual volunteer event planning
- Breast Cancer Foundation – charity and volunteer support
- Mennonite Central Committee – Worldwide relief – financial commitments
Cantrav recognizes that with the privilege of living in and bringing guests to one of the world’s most beautiful destinations comes the responsibility to ensure the sustainability of our environment. All transportation utilized by Cantrav uses equipment that discharges the least possible amount of harmful emissions on a per customer, per use basis, and we have a strict Re-use, Reduce, Recycle and Rethink policy in each of our offices.