- Sochi 2014: Passing The Buck…
- Vancouver vs. Hawaii
- Holiday Parties - Event Planning Fun!
- Sochi 2014: What’s it all about?
- Sochi 2014: They Also Serve Who Stand and Wait
- Sochi 2014: If You Build It, They Will Come
- Sochi 2014: Takeaways
- Sustainable Meetings and Events in Canada
- Vancouver Olympic Village - Welcome to our Neighbourhood!
- Alberta Events and Incentives - AMAZING
- Team Building Wild West Style
- Neo-Classical Architecture
- #25EventIdeas – Incentive Idea #4: Sleeping on a Glacier
- The First Music Video Made In Space
- Is Vancouver ready for the Donald?
Cantrav Services is always seeking out enthusiastic, career-minded individuals. If you are disciplined and possess integrity and a passion for destination management, then we would like to hear from you. Please note that we will keep all personal information confidential.
We consistently update our web-site as full time positions become available; however, if you do not see a specific position to which your skill set is suited, we would encourage you to send us your resume through the form below.
We are always looking for enthusiastic, outgoing team players to act as program staff during our busiest seasons. These positions offer flexible hours, varying responsibilities and the opportunity to work in diverse environments. If you are interested in learning more about seasonal work with Cantrav Services, please e-mail us.
Please send you resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No jobs available at this time.