Cantrav Services is Western Canada’s leading destination management and event production company. We specialize in corporate meeting, incentive travel and special event planning with offices in the Rockies, Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and Whistler.
We are seeking a dedicated and talented individual to join our Program Design Team as a Coordinator
As Program Design Coordinator you will be working with the Sales Team in developing creative, logistically sound, cost effective proposals and budgets for program requests within the Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler, Rockies & Alaska areas. This involves creative program concept development, consideration of program logistics including group movements, food and beverage and activities, budget development, product development and procurement; vendor maintenance.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
– Good oral, written and interpersonal skills
– Creative writing
– Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet project deadlines
– Demonstrated problem solving capabilities, organizing and budgeting skills
– Proficient computer skills (Excel, word processing, PowerPoint)
– An understanding and familiarity with tourism
– Knowledge of Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler, the Rockies and Alaska from a corporate perspective
– Availability to work evenings and weekends as business needs require
– Must hold a valid passport and be able to travel
– Must hold a valid driver’s license
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in the Event Planning or Tourism industry
If you are a responsible, dedicated, results motivated individual that thrives within a deadline oriented environment and excited to showcase our destinations, we are looking for you to join our team.
This position is based in Vancouver.
Please send your resume to May Fung at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants considered for interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.