Cantrav Services is Canada’s leading destination management and event production company. We specialize in corporate meeting, incentive travel and special event planning with offices in Canmore, Calgary, Kelowna, Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and Whistler.
We are seeking a dedicated and talented individual to join our Toronto team as a Senior Program Manager to cover a maternity leave (one year) position.
As Senior Program Manager you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and ensuring the successful delivery of group programs within Toronto and Ontario areas. This involves preparing proposals, planning logistics for group movements and activities, budget development and management, coordinating with local suppliers, creative concept development, and client relation management.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Good oral, written and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to make decisions, manage logistics, multi-task, and meet project deadlines;
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities, organizing and budgeting skills;
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, word processing, PowerPoint);
- An understanding and familiarity with tourism is an asset as are languages;
- Knowledge of Toronto and Ontario tourism areas is an asset;
- Availability to work evenings and weekends as business needs require;
- Must hold a valid passport and be able to travel; and
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in the Event Planning industry.
If you are a responsible, dedicated, results motivated individual that thrives within a deadline-oriented environment and excited to showcase our destinations, we are looking for you to join our team.
This position is based in Toronto.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Only applicants considered for interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.